From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry I've been missing!

Boy, I just can't find the time to do my blogs :( Things are going really well. Not sure about the weight loss at the moment. Will let you know after weigh in on Friday! But I'm really enjoying work. Aprt from my shoes!!!! I bought some new flat shoes for work and wore them for 10 mins and had to take them off because I could feel blisters. I went back to to the shop and they weren't interested and said that I would have to go through the pain! Nice for a pair of $100 shoes!!! So I plastered my heels with band aids and wore some thin socks under the shoes and this was the result on Thursday evening -
Boy do I need to use moisuriser!!!


So, I haven't been able to wear any shoes, I've had to wear thongs to work and haven't been able to go to the gym which I've really missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment