From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Almost the end of my first week at work...

Wow, what a week!! I've really enjoyed being back at work and the guys I'm working with are great...I just hope that I'm doing things right!! I worked for Nige from home for a good few years, but haven't actually been into an office since March 2005!!!!!!! I know I can do it though!

It's been a big change for Jacob and Jessie too , they've gone from doing 3 days a week at pre school/daycare to 5 days, but they're loving it!! I was really tearful when I first dropped them off on Monday, it just seemed different to when I was dropping them off before. I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend together. Nige has been amazing this week. He's helped out so much and been really supportive. He is one wonderful bloke.

Getting up at 6 (the plan was to get p at 5.30 to take Jasper for a walk, but that happened once!) and then getting everything ready for the day, then dropping the kids off at 8ish so I can get to work for 8.30 and then working til 5pm has been hard to get used to. We're juggling picking the kids up at the mo and trying to get classes in at the gym. I'm not tracking my weight watchers points at all, but I'm snacking less because I'm so busy and I'm still eating the amounts I was eating before at mealtimes when I was pointing, so I hope it's ok. I was doing 6-7 classes/gym workouts per week, but now I'm working it's gone to possibly 3-4 per week. I'll see how things even out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment