From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My final new start!!!!!!!!!

I've re-joined WeightWatchers and am going to incorporate some advice into it that the Nutrionist told me.



  • Stop eating when you are 80% full. Don't carry on eating everything on the plate until you are totally stuffed. I'm going to do this and adjust the points accordingly.

  • Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a Pauper. So, I'm going to have carbs with my breakfast and no carbs for dinner.

  • Make sure you have protein in every meal and for snacks.

  • Eat every 2-3 hours (small portions)

  • You could opt for soups, smoothies, shakes for dinner.

  • Drink lots of hebal teas throughout the day. Drinking warmer/hot water actually boosts your metabolism.

  • Drink sparkling mineral water of an evening, to keep your tummy feeling full.

  • Take magnesium powder dissolved in water at evening time, also take a good women's multi-vitamin.

I'm going to reduce the amounts of carbs I have, because I've been reading so much as to how carbs actually make you fat.



No comments:

Post a Comment