From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another big change

I haven't been on here for absolutely ages (hanging my head in shame!!) But!!!!! We've just moved out of our house and are staying in our friends house while they are on holiday. We've bought a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan and are heading off around the country for 12 months. So with all the stress of that, that's my excuse as to why I haven't been concentrating 100% on my weight loss.

But, not with the thought of wearing singlets and bikini tops, I need to do something!!!! I went to see the nutrionist at Life Express last week and she has given me a really good eating plan and lots of tips, which I shall post soon to share(when I've got chance)

No comments:

Post a Comment