From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We've been in Oz 1 year today......

and what a beautiful place it is. We've all really settled and that's down to the people we've met and the great friends we have made. I can't believe we've been here 1 year already!!! Nige was the one pushing me to move from our lovely cottage in a gorgeous village in Worcestershire, but I'm so glad we did. I miss my Mum, family and friends so much, but I know it was the right thing for us to do. With Dry July on the cards from tomorrow, I'm raising a nice glass of vino and saying "cheers!"

Bring on a slim Rachel for Christmas!!! I AM going to get to my ultimate goal for Chrissie!

No comments:

Post a Comment