From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weigh in

Jessie had the biggest tantrum around Coles last Thursday, so I made the mistake of carrying her and pushing the trolley....needless to say Thursday night my back was really hurting! I went to step last Friday and just couldn't do it, so I haven't done any exercise this week, which I've really really missed, but I know that if I exercise while it's still hurting it's going to put me back again. So, with no exercise, a few glasses of wine, finishing the kids dinners off and not tracking it's not surprising that I've gained 800g!!!! But that's it now. Back to tracking everything I eat and will hopefully be back at the gym on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment