From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weigh in.....

Weigh in today and I've lost 1kg, so I'm really chuffed with that!!! I can really feel and see a difference!! I've just converted it to stones and I'm just over 11 1/2 stone!!! I can't remember when I was that light!!!! It's a bit of a difference to the 17 stone that I was!!!!!

I'm going to change my tactics with exercise too. I love the fact that I can run now, but I was worried that I would get a bit bored of it, so I spoke to Gavin at my gym and he's suggested interval training, so I'm going to give that a whirl, as well as the classes that I do (and love)

Only one more day until the Relay for Life, hope the weather stays nice. Nige is off on a works do tonight, they're going on the Chinese Junk boat for 3 hours with beer and food, so I'm looking forward to a night with the remote control !!!!


I've just found some old photos of me pre-Jessie (bit of a shock really because I never allowed anyone to take pictures of me!!) and I'm huge!!!!!!! The piccies are along the side. Never ever ever again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment