From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Somers' at the gym!!!

Nige has joined the gym I go to, so we decided to have a go at the cardio boxing last night. You box with a partner and take it in turns with the gloves and mitts....boy has he got some strength in those arms!!!!!!!!! I'd already done a spin and tone class in the morning and was well and truly goosed by the time we got home!!!

I bought a couple of new bras yesterday and I've finally gone down in body size and cup size....woo hoo!!!! I now have bras with thin straps and not wide ones!! My over the shoulder boulder holders are now going in the bin!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to taking part in the Relay for Life on Saturday. I met somebody out of my team yesterday and she seems really nice.

1 comment:

  1. Over the shoulder boulder holders...Beaches...GREAT movie!!! Haha.
    How exciting about going shopping and being smaller sizes and chucking the old ones in the bin! Such a great feeling. I am planning on going bra shopping once I get to goal...so for now its just bra's that gape a bit! Haha.
    Have fun with the Relay for Life! :)

    ReplyDelete