From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weigh in :)

I've decided to go back to weighing in on a Friday, so I've lsot 800g since Monday. I've been tracking all week and exercising and it's making me feel better !!!

Jessie has made us so proud...she's toilet trained!!!! Apart from night time where she still wears a nappy.

I went to Zumba at Buzza's Family Gym on Wednesday and will be going tomorrow morning too. It was fab! Ammorie Ormsby did a fantastic job as always!!!! I didn't realise how uncoordinated I was!! But it was really good fun.

I've started making some beaded jewelery as an interest with a possibility to sell!

We're going to our first Aussie wedding tomorrow. Our friends Scott and Cathy are getting married, so I'm off out later to get something to wear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment