From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Friday, July 16, 2010

Jessie's Birthday Party

We're having a little party for Jess today, it's her 2nd birthday on Tuesday. It's more of an excuse for a get together though! So I've been busy making curries and the best of it is, that they're all low fat! I've made; lamb rogan josh, chicken balti, railway chicken, potato and eggplant curry, potato and spiced spinach, mushroom bhaji and to start we're having poppadoms (or baked mountain bread for me) with a sweet yoghurt dip, coriander chutney, onion salad, spicy tomato salsa, cucumber raita dips. All proudly made by me!!! I'll put recipes on my recipe blog when I've got chance.

I can't believe our little girl is almost 2!!!! Blimey, 2 years ago I would have been bouncing around in England on one of those birthing balls in the conservatory!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment