From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Friday, May 21, 2010

Weigh in....

With not feeling very well with this stupid sinus infection and having to go in to Jessie's bedroom most of Thursday night and Friday morning (she's had a stinking cold and cough) I totally forgot to weigh myself yesterday!!!! So I jumped on the scales this morning and....................I've lost 1.5kg!!!!! That takes me to 69.4kg!!! That's 10 stone 13 pounds!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I can't remember the last time I was in the 10's!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started this journey back in October 2008 I was 17 stone and dreamed of getting to 10 stone 7 pounds!!! I set my Weightwatchers goal to 64kg which was 10 stone 1 pound and I can finally see it in sight now!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nige has gone down to Sydney to pick his Mum up. She's flown over from the UK and staying for 3 weeks and we're all really excited. Nige is off work for 2 weeks, so we're going to be showing her around and going to lots of lovely places. I just hope I can stick to my WW plan! I won't be able to exercise as much as I was, but am going to aim to get to the gym 3 times. I might go for runs in the morning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment