From October 2008 - Overall goal to get to 64kg from 108kg







Follow me on my rollercoaster journey to a slimmer Rachel!!



Monday, March 22, 2010

My first 5km run


I'm really chuffed today, I'm in to the 9th week of the C25K (Couch to 5km running) program and have done my first 30 minute run on the treadmill!!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!!! There is no way in this world I thought I'd be able to do it when I started the program. It's great and highly recommended!!!! It's something you can do either at home, outdoors or on the treadmill.
If you are interested click on the link at the top of the page for more information.


I think I must have the exercise bug! I'm doing 3 sessions a week at the gym which includes my C25K session on the treadmill, plus one spin and tone class, one step combo class and one 30 minute step class. I love it!!! I can really see the difference too. I think Nige can too!!

I'm so determined to get to goal now! I had a clear out yesterday of my clothes that didn't fit anymore! It's such a great feeling. Mind you, it means that my wardrobe is a bit empty!!!

I've had such great support from the guys off the Weightwatchers UK site and also off the Aussie site and I've made many new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo Rach, what a great achievement. I love this program. I'm on week 6. Great photos, I used to live at near Laurieton, at Diamond Head south of Port Macquarie. A beautiful part of the world. Came across your blog from WW forum. Lovley to put a face to the name. :)Your discussions have planted many seeds in my head of what to have for dinner. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete